Κυριακή 21 Οκτωβρίου 2012

Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!!


Hello hello, today i decide to make a post about some hand-made stuff i done over the time.My imagination was increased after my entrance to the Tumblr world and i make up my mind that if i want something and i cannot find it for some reason(s) i will make it from scratch! Is more fun and yes sometimes is more cheap from actually buying the real deal. :) Enjoy ^^ 











1. Candle case 
Ok, you will need a white case, some little stones or anything looking like sand, perhaps some little shells to add for decor. The product i used was from a aromatic envelope i had in my closet. (My aromatic sand was cold (vanilla) so i found some yellow-orange candles with the same smell). 
Then a little candle (whatever color of course you want to use just to match with the stones or the sand!) and yes black spray (it's my favourite thing right now!!). 
If you don't have one you can always use an old black nail polish. 

1. Take the case and make some stripes so you can draw your black lines with the spray. 
2. Filled your case with the sad or the stones and then 
3. Put your candle and enjoy!!


I used black spray to color my new selves this summer and i have to say, it is a miracle for anything you want to paint! It's extremely easy to do and dries very fast. I had some shoe boxes to paint and a few frames!


2. Silhouette portraits
I had in my possession some frames with moon and sun sketches but i love changes so i decide to make some babies on my own. Silhouette portraits of a man and a woman for beginning. 
1. First dye the frames black with a spay.
2. Then draw the portraits on a piece of paper (it was the simplest thing i have ever done in my life). 
3. Wait for the painted frames to dry and put the sketches on them. 
I am thinking of adding some Victorian keys in the portraits but really, i have so much in mind, and if i do all that, they will probably end up looking like two simple black frames! xD


 I found and bought some simple and way cheap frames, to put some of my other sketches but i have to find some room first!! Yeah that is always a problem!!

3. Bats
Halloween is coming and Halloween without bats, horror movies, spooky stories, pumpkins, (ok i will never find a pumpkin but whatever i will grow one xD) and candies is not Halloween! 
Ohhh who i'm kidding this is like a normal day for me! Yet my country has no idea so, Halloween decorations are extremely rare to find! 
Inside my mind: "So make some and just cry over the computer for other you cannot make!!!"

10 σχόλια:

  1. Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you so much and welcome!! Glad for the comment ^^ My love to your country and greetings from Greece as well ^^

      Διαγραφή
  2. These are some great craft ideas! I especially like those bats! I have been crying over the bat wall decals that people from America have been sticking all over their homes! I think they got them from Target or Wallmart but we don't have either of those in the UK.. it sucks! I have been planning on creating some silhouettes of my own as the real vintage ones go for way more on eBay than I'm willing to spend! I have two pretty oval frames which I plan on putting a silhouette of Frankenstein's monster and the Bride of Frankenstein silhouettes in! There is a book I have on pre-order which is being released soon called 'Silhouettes from Popular Culture' by artist Olly Moss, I think you will like too, you can find it on Amazon!

    By the way, I don't know if you received my email the other day but you have won my 400 follower giveaway! If you can email me your home address to bellamorte(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk then I'll get the parcel out to you! ~♥~

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I saw some too and yet even though our countries have a big lack of quality decor accessories we cannot let that stand in our way to do whatever we love!! I'm sick of liking things from distance!!! Those are great figures and a lovely idea!! Also thank you for the book i didnt knew it` you seem to have a wonderful eye for books!!!<3 And omg about the give away i mean - i answered you already to the mail and i was screaming omg for some hours after haha :P Thank you again for that ^^

      Διαγραφή
  3. I looooved that Silhouette ideas, they are so simple tho so gorgeus and expensive looking, overall they are all great ideas, which girl don't need an extra group of bats againg around on the corners of the room :P
    You did an amazing job, thank you for sharing that ideas, i will give a try to the Silhouette idea, and show it soon enough, thanks.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you so much for that!! I really do hope they came handy for anyone who's looking for some new ideas!! And for the good and extremely sweet words you said about the give away <3 Well, we all weird girls need some bats to keeps us company in our place!! Beautiful creatures! You can draw anything you like, join tumblr for some extra ideas!! It's extremely fun to have things hand-made! You feel so proud ^^

      Διαγραφή
  4. Hello my friend :) First - thank you for such lovely comments! I do feel much better now when I got back to my old interests, my dark side is much better than thw other side ;) That's why my old blog will not be active anymore, but I'm happy with my new blog much more than with the old one :)
    You are very talented! I love the idea of portraits, it's really nice, I must try it, as like you I have lot of things totally handmade or painted, I also love black photo frames, I framed a lot of pictures lately, and they are all in black frames and pictures were printed in black and white, the effect it really nice, but I can't show it as I don't want to publish pictures of my family on my blog.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Hello :D You are very much welcome ^^ That is wonderful to hear especially when you are even more great with your old interests, if that is possible! I believe you are one of us :D I think is a great exercise, to keep your mind creative and open!! Really glad you like them ^^ Oh i believe they look perfect and totally agree with the policy you have about your family members :)

      Διαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)