Κυριακή 21 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Take me to museums, kiss me in front of the paintings and hold me close to your heart like a wounded bird.


Hey you who read my page. Hope you are well <3



Summer is not over - at least not in my grandmas garden - 
which still allows us to eat fresh vegetables. The only thing i am going to miss during winter. 
But then again, winter has it's own beauties.


During the summer days, i found those two lovely frames. 
Both big and surprisingly heavy came to my possession because of their detailed style. 
Unfortunately there is no special story behind them to share with you, 
but they look a bit old so i can imagine one :P


Movie recommendation


Until the next post, have a wonderful new week and take care of yourself

12 σχόλια:

  1. Greetings beautiful,
    We had a great Autumn week but i guess the hot came back this weekend, awww I want my rain back.

    You look stunning as always, as sexy and full of glamour as ever.
    I really have to check that movie, I've been dying over it for a few months, only one movie had it here in Portugal, and it's a place which i don't go, since it's always full of people and I can't deal with it, so i didn't manage to see it, and i already have it on my pc but i didn't have the time yet.

    Best Regards

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Hey you. The weather here is getting colder - even though we have some warm days as well. Hope autumn comes soon in your country! Oh my *blushing* thank you so much! I watched it rather late as well, beautiful movie - it's filmed during night time only! I think you will love it :) Take care beautiful <3

      Διαγραφή
  2. Hello, lovely!
    Mmm, that food looks so delicious.~ Autumn is already reigning here: the leaves have long been changing colour, apples and pumpkins abound, and the air is chilled. It is grand! And, of course, Hallowe'en decorations are rife.
    What splendid frames!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Heyy <3 I'm sure you will enjoy this beautiful scenery, autumn is a gorgeous season! And the weather is getting colder *yeah* finally!!

      Διαγραφή
  3. The frames are lovely!! I love that time of year when the food comes right from the garden. My kitchen is right now a food factory where I preserve everything in different ways

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you! That is just beautiful, i wish for a big garden in my future house ^-^ Here in Greece summer is too hot and the sun is actually destroying anything you put in your garden so, spring and autumn is the best time to get some good vegetables!

      Διαγραφή
  4. That movie was so good, it is one of my top vampiremovies <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)