Πέμπτη 13 Νοεμβρίου 2014

An autumn garden has a sadness when the sun is not shining...



Welcome everyone and hello!
It is amazing how autumn can be such a glorious season. 
To me is my favourite for far too many reasons. 


I was cleaning my balcony the other day 
and i noticed this beautiful almost white leaf (i mostly find feathers) 

It was so delicate and thin that i managed to harm it's skin. 
But i thought either way, it would be great on display.
Here it is... (until i find a better background to hold it in!!)


“Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness,
Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun;
Conspiring with him how to load and bless
With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eves run;
To bend with apples the moss’d cottage-trees,
And fill all fruit with ripeness to the core;


To swell the gourd, and plump the hazel shells
With a sweet kernel; to set budding more,
And still more, later flowers for the bees,
Until they think warm days will never cease,
For Summer has o’er-brimm’d their clammy cells.” 
John Keats, Complete Poems and Selected Letters


She is a beauty, right? ^-^


And last but not least, here is my handsome little singer. 
Almost a month now he wakes me up with his marvelous singing! 
It's been a while since i got an animal in my house.
Losing them is extremely devastating but the joy they bring... is priceless.
I love you little baby <3

3 σχόλια:

  1. That leaf is beautiful with the distinct veins. Does it work to have a bird and a cat in the same house? We have two bunnies and two budgies. I'm thinking of selling the budgies because we don't have the enought time. Your breakfast looks delicious!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wow, such beautiful relics of Nature! I love that Keats poem.~ And those animals are so cute! *-* I simply love animals so much; I have cats, and I love them so very dearly. <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Wavy hair suits you so much!! *.* :)
    Is that your cat? Ohh, so much envy, I love cats, they are probably the most perfect creatures ever :D And a biiird! Nowadays, I find that not many people use to have pet birds. My grandma used to have some, and I liked that with them in the room there was never any silence but their singing wasn't annoying at all :)
    Also, I like your handbag! :D

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

A special thank you to those who take the time to write me.
The reaction button is anon so feel free to "check" your honest opinion!. Take care :)